Technical condition requirements for alternators
1. The alternator may not have signs of taking to pieces, be taken to pieces or incomplete.
2. The housing may not be deformed cracked or have broken parts.
3. The alternator fixing parts may not be broken or damaged.
4. When forming a unit with a pulley, it must be returned together with intact pulley.
5. OE number of the returned core must be readable and comply with the catalogue numbers.
6.Strong corrosion is not allowed.
7.The alternator forms one unit with the voltage regulator.
8. The returned goods must be packaged into the original packaging.