Technical condition requirements for removed dics brake terminals
1. The recycled core must be in line with the index of the finished product purchased.
2. The returned core must be complete and not laid out on part.
3. The returned part can not be regenerated.
4. The core can not be cracked, damaged or mechanically modified.
5. The core can not be excessively corroded (no pitting) .
6. Fixings, connections, vents and core guides can not be damaged.
7. The goods must be returned in original packaging.