Technical condition requirements for removed power steering pumps
1. The external housing, assembling brackets and bolt holes may not be cracked or deformed.
2. Movable mechanisms (axle) may not be seized/blocked.
3. The threaded holes may not be damaged or sheared.
4. The pump may not be strongly corroded (structure stability disturbance).
5. When forming a unit with a pulley, they must be returned together with intact pulley.
6. Pumps with tanks must be equipped with plug. The tank may not be cracked. The piping may not be broken.
7. The core must be complete.
8. The manufacturer's number must be legible and comply with the manufacturer's number.